Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

We had a great evening last night. Big-M and I have the tradition of celebrating Valentine's Day with our friends. Every year this decision is confirmed as a good one.

This tradition of ours is obviously practical, as going out on Valentine's Day is ridiculous to attempt; that is, unless you enjoy crowded restaurants, higher prices, bad service (b/c they are so busy), and an environment of awkward relationships between all the people who only pay attention to their relationships on this one day every year. Big-M is my valentine all year long!! cheese I know, but true.

Not only is our tradition practical, but when we celebrate we love to have our friends around. Don't get me wrong, we thrive off our own little time together, but friends make a party and true celebration.

So anyway, thanks to our friends who spent their own valentine's day with us, enjoying specials foods, wine, and other friends. We love you all.

3 comments:

Jilian said...

Glad to seeing you blogging more!! Sorry I missed the celebration last night, that soup sounded yummy!!

Nastanis said...

We're sorry you missed it too. The soup seemed to be well-liked. It's called Vietnamese Chicken and Pineapple Soup. A few people have asked for the recipe, so here is the link.
http://www.epicurious.com/
recipes/recipe_views/views/231176

I get lots of recipes from this site. I highly recommend it.

ML said...

Thanks for having it us. I had a really nice time!