Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Garden

I'm planning to get the garden planted this week. I love the whole veggie garden process. I get to pick out all my plants (I've given up on planting seeds - that's way too much work), hang out in the dirt and sun for a couple hours, watch everything grow, nurture my little youngsters, get pissed at bugs and weeds, then finally reap the benefits of my labor through extra yummy eats!

We probably won't use all of our garden plot, so if anyone is interested, you are welcome to plant a few things. We promise to water it all on a somewhat regular basis...if you're lucky on a nice day I may even pick a few weeds, although that will be mostly up to you. Otherwise, around mid-July through mid-August, stop by for some yummy tomatoes, peppers, and whatever else we get this year.

Mojitos will also be "in-season" starting in June! mmmmm....fresh mint mojitos, I can't wait.

1 comment:

r.m said...

Ahhhh Mojito season, followed by Caprese Season...mmm