Friday, October 10, 2008

CSA upgrade

The Raleigh CSA group is quite amazing. There is actually quite a variety in CSA's you can join. There is a drop-off in our neighborhood and I participate somewhat regularly by placing an order a day or so before the drop off. However, we've just stepped it up and actually purchases a winter share. It's seriously an amazing deal and I'm anxious to be forced into eating my local seasonal veggies over just occasionally purchasing them. Hopefully the fam is up for all the roots we'll be consuming this winter. The CSA we bought into is Beausol Gardens. I've added a link to a site some other members maintain with recipes....basically for my own convenience and not wanting to use bookmarks on my work computer.

2 comments:

chewie said...

wow baby! you are a blogging fool! I can hardly keep up! But I am reading.

Anonymous said...

Well said.