Thursday, March 02, 2006

Blogger Tagging

Is there really such a thing as blogger tagging? Seems to me it's like a forwarded email, but extra pressure to forward it on. Instead of threats of bad luck if I don't forward the email, I'm tagged in front of my blogging community and everyone then knows if I break the chain or not. Those who like the forwarding game think I'm evil for breaking the chain and definitely destined for bad luck.

Anyway, for whatever reason I'm willing to play along. I guess I enjoy reading these types of posts about others, so in case anyone is reading this and cares about random details about Nastiness, then here goes. Props to J and ML for actually getting me to play along. However, I'm drawing the line at the tagging. Sorry, but I can't get myself to "forward" it.


Four Jobs I've Had:
  1. Sailing Instructor
  2. Lifeguard
  3. Graduate Research Assistant (way too many years)
  4. Fulfillment Manager (aren't you curious what that means)

Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over:

  1. Jackie Brown
  2. Princess Bride
  3. I really don't watch movies more than once, so you'll have to settle for 2

Four Places I've Lived:

  1. Bloomsburg, PA
  2. Upland, IN
  3. Soddy Daisy, TN (more curiosity, huh?)
  4. Raleigh, NC

Four TV Shows (Events on TV) I Love:

  1. Arrested Development
  2. Jay Leno
  3. March Madness
  4. Olympics


Four Places I've Vacationed:

  1. Telluride, CO
  2. Camden, ME
  3. Portland, OR
  4. Salzburg, Austria


Four Of My Favorite Dishes:

  1. Drunken Noodles
  2. Mushroom Korma
  3. Tomato, basil, and mozzarella - all must FRESH
  4. Pasta w/ Hot Sausage

Four Sites I Visit Daily:

  1. VT Blackboard
  2. College-Industry Council on Material Handling Education
  3. Amazon
  4. At least one blog in my extended blogger community

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:

  1. Whister, BC snowboarding
  2. Seal Beach, CA surfing
  3. New River Gorge climbing
  4. Hatteras kiteboarding

Based on this final question, I've concluded I have issues sitting still.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Nice blog. I am with you, I am about to fill this out but I won't be tagging anyone.