Friday, March 24, 2006

Color Observation

So I've noticed around campus that the color turquoise is appearing at increasing rates. I'm not saying that turquoise is the next black, but it is playing more of a role in accesories: bags, jewelry, shoes, etc. Does anyone recall in the late 80s early 90s those Berrettas that were turquoise? Back then I thought they were hot, thank goodness I didn't act on that impulse reaction! Anyway, my prediction is we'll start seeing turquoise in cars again, and of course in other places as well.

3 comments:

r.m said...

we recently painted Mattie's room a soft turquise/teal color that she chose - didn't realize she was being trendy.

up next, purple for Grace's room...

Joel said...

I painted my room at home purple. It is the color of royalty. Hmmmm...... maybe that is what I should paint my bedroom.

Nastanis said...

My room was also purple growing up! Must be the royalty thing again.